Friday, November 25, 2011

Are lesbian couples allowed to adopt?

That is what me and my fiance are planning on doing.. if so, where can we?Are lesbian couples allowed to adopt?
I am not sure of as a couple it may go from state to state. But I do know that you can adopt single. LOOK how many times rosie did it. and Jolie is adopting from africa single because they won't let her and brad because they are not married. I would start my research at the court house. or an adoption ajency. And I would like to ad my own oppinion if you don't mind. I think open adoption is the best adoption. there are no lies to the child.Are lesbian couples allowed to adopt?
Yes you can. You just have to go and apply. I have a friend who is single and gay and he got to adopt.
Yes! If Rosie can do it so can you!
You can.......but I don't know where, sorry
yes
I don't know of any place in the US where they can. There are still too many religious people in politics.
I know you can't in Florida. I know this because that's where I want to live, and I can't have a biological child. Sorry, done whining. Most places in the US. Good luck, dear!
Hmmm... California, Vermont, New Jersey, New York, probably Massachusetts, try the more liberal states.
Unfortunately for us, there are few options.
Yes they are, they have the same rights as everybody else and besides you don't have to be straight just to adopt a child.
there are all sorts of animal shelters that are looking for loving couples to adopt - try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment