Friday, November 25, 2011

How have pisces and sagittarius relationships worked out, for those couples that are these signs?

so, how did you guys end up? as a fling, a friendship, a marriage? would you like to share? =)How have pisces and sagittarius relationships worked out, for those couples that are these signs?
Astrology is superstition at best. It is all liesHow have pisces and sagittarius relationships worked out, for those couples that are these signs?
Pisceans are WAY too sensitive for the Sagitarrians. They tend to blurt things out off the top of their head at times, then stick their foot in their mouth. Meantime, Pisces is in a ball of tears...
Personally, I never cared for Pisces people...........maybe I just never met the right people.
they compliment each other... i guess
Not good, not good at all. This was my experience. I had read somewhere (and I should have listened) before entering into the relationship that ';while pisces awaits her knight in shining armor'; ';Sagittarius would be more likely to ride past on his white horse and splash her with mud';. This was indeed my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment