Friday, November 25, 2011

Do any couples who have been married more than five years have a great sex life?

13+ years and it's great %26amp; still improving. :-)





We also have three kids, ages 8 and younger, and the idea that there is ';no time for sex'; is ridiculous. You make time for sex, honey.Do any couples who have been married more than five years have a great sex life?
Do you mean, with each other?





.Do any couples who have been married more than five years have a great sex life?
Yeah..my husband and I do! :-)
No
Yes, just not as often. 31 years here.
It depends on how much they practice, and if they are willing to have better sex every single time : ) Me so horny me love you long time jajajajajaja
YES
it comes and goes in waves. if you're irrtaed with the person, then you want them to stay away, but after a long drawn out fight where you both get hurt, you can't keep your hands off each other...any relationship isn't easy, add a kid or two and it becomes even more stressful. the key is do you love eachother and do you want to work it out. if you ';talk'; and do all the ';work'; that goes along with the relationship, the sexlife will be fine.
Oh sure! I think it has gotten better as we know eachothers body's more and what it takes to bring out the animal in one another. We have kids and it doesn't seem to affect us that much. They have a set bedtime and so we just make the time. Sometimes, if we are tired from a long day, we will take a shower in the morning together before I wake the kids up. This is nice and a change from normal.


It is funny to think about how great the sex is now as my husband and I look nothing like what we did 8 years ago! We have both put some pounds on but I am not lying when I say he is just as hot now as he was then!


There is one thing that I do regulary which I think keeps the passion going----I continually take care of small things like SHaving my Legs and bikini area. It sounds silly, but I know my husband appreciates that I do those things for him.
Thanks to slick willy you will have to define ';great sex life'; for me.
20 yrs and still going strong.
After 33 years of marriage, I feel lucky to have a sex life at all, what do you think happens after having children, trying to keep up with repairs on the house, health problems of our own, sick parents who need taking care of, money issues, job issues. We have to make time for ourselves and then feel guilty because we are neglecting something else when we do.
Why do you question it ? I'm past my fifty-third year of marriage , with no complaints .
Been married almost 11 years and we have 3 kids. The sex does get better once you get to know each others bodies and responses. BUT the only complaint I would have is the frequency. I want it all the time and my wife doesn't! BUT when we do have sex it is awesome and it definitely has improved every year!
15 years, yes.
Been married 7 years, 3 kids, no time for sex.
It takes work, planning and a willingness to try new things. But it is possible.
10 years..





What is this sex life you speak of?
30 years here. The kids are all out of the house on their own. Its like when we were first married all over again. Only better because we know each other so well.
Been married for 6 years and it keeps getting better!! :)
Hmmm I think that it depends on the married couple. Some might say no, but in my case hell yea.





We have been married 12yrs and since I got my tubal ligation our sex life has gone through the roof. I think since we both don't have to worry about me getting pregnant we enjoy it more often. We have 3 kids and I think that even a quick can fit in your schedule. There is always time for sex. We both work and we don't use that as an excuse.





Make sure you keep it spicy. Play games. Don't feel like you have to do it. Enjoy it to the fullest.
My husband and I have been together for 18 years...we have great sex! Not as often as I would like it, but, I'm a horndog! I can't get enough of HIM! When we do, it is fabulous!
Yes if they know who to play. takes a lot of work after five years
The first 6-7 years were the best! Then the BABIES came. We were still active when she died after 19 years of marriage. Have a great day! ;-)=
Married 24 years and still ';getting it on.';
Been married for 15 years here and must say ... it is better today than it was 15 years ago!! We are more comfortable with each other and our own selves. There is no longer the need to impress .... Sex is so much better when you aren't worried about the trivial things!!
It depends with whom you are having sex with.
Your life, sex life included...is what you make of it.


We, Rabbit Man and I, have been married 12 years. And I can tell you that it gets better with age!


Why?


Because you become more attuned to each others bodies and needs.


Or sometimes you just need to mix it up...like we make love everywhere and anywhere.


Also, on his days off I spoil him by bathing him...and that keeps us strong.





Try these things, just spending time together and spoiling each other with back rubs...bathing each other...shoot put on a strip show! (My HUBBY does that and it is SOOOO sexy!)





Blessings to you and yours
with me personally it just gets better with time!
married more than that... the sex is better with my GF...
Yes. Although sometimes not with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment