Friday, November 25, 2011

How many couples who have biracial babies came out looking more white than black?

I'm white and my husband is Filipino. My son looks NOTHING like me. His skin is darker than mine (which isn't hard since I'm a fair-skinned red head!) but MUCH lighter than his father's. He has almond shaped eyes and many of his father's features. I've even had people ask if he's adopted.How many couples who have biracial babies came out looking more white than black?
they all look black, a light skin black baby is still black.How many couples who have biracial babies came out looking more white than black?
I have a friend whose bi-raciaal children started out so light skinned and then darken up as they grew older.
does it matter??
My son is a pretty even mix of our complexions. His hair started out straight, and curled around 4mo. My hubby is from Louisianna and his grandmother is half white.


I worked with a woman, her skin was prob. the darkest I've seen. Her husband was white. Her baby was pale as paste! He eventually got a little more color, but it took a while.
My neice %26amp; nephew were very light when they were born, but are getting darker. They are so beautiful!
well i have 3 biracial the last one is due in april and both the other two came out light skinned but with dark eyes and hair...really depends on how white you are and how dark the father is...i do have to say though my kids look like their father more then me.but i do have a aunt that had 3 biracial children and two of them are very dark skinned and the other one came out with blonde curly hair and blue eyes...i also have a friend that this happened to too...
i have a friend who is mexican, her hubby is white, their son doesnt look like he has an ounce of mexican in him, his skin is pale white, blue eyes and blonde hair.
My 4.5 year old has had a best friend most of her life who is biracial and used to be as fair and blond as she is. He's gotten a little darker and his hair is now light brown but you still wouldn't guess he wasn't totally caucasian if you didn't see him with his mom and dad.





On the other hand, I used to work with a very fair-skinned white woman whose husband was from Africa. Their son looked just like her in terms of facial features but had totally black skin and hair.





Good looking kids - both of them.
its just the genentics of it. The mix of black and white is going to come out lighter than the darker of the couple unless the ';darker'; is light skinned or mixed themselves then the baby may appear similar.
I recently had a little girl, now 10 months old. She was born looking very white. I was shock in the delivery room and thought that maybe they have switched the child. Now she looks like a very light-skinned Hispanic/white baby. Her father is the white gene. When he is with her its obvious she belongs to him but when she is with me, people mistake me for the Nanny or baby-sitter.
I have 2 biracial children and one on the way,neither of them look more white then black and vice versa..they look just like biracial children look like,tan,brown eyes,brown hair and beautiful!
My best friends little boy is mixed. When he was born he was so white looking, and we were all like what?, because we knew that the father was black. But her doctor said it was normal, that it just takes time for their color to come in. Weird, but now he is mediumly dark, you can definitely tell that he's mixed now, and totally cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment