Friday, July 30, 2010

Does seeing a load of couples in town make you feel depressed?

Omg...you too? Especially when their hanging all other each other, lol I always think...get a room...but that's just my jealousy speaking :D








Merry xmas xDoes seeing a load of couples in town make you feel depressed?
Alright YAHOO PEOPLE!! SMILE!! I know it can be depressing but C'mon try to be positive!! When you look at the couples just remember there is hope for all of us to find the right person!


Try to imagine yourself in the right situation!! Maybe that will help us all smile! Remember to have some fun everyday life is too short not to find a way to have some laughs!!


Happy Holidays Everyone!!Does seeing a load of couples in town make you feel depressed?
Kinda.


But, the rest of us will just have to wait and be patient.


The odds are that half of those couples will break up within the next few weeks!





It's not so bad being single.
I do yeah. I want some christmas romance right now,


apparently I will in February though.
No......I am glad to see that others are enjoying life and it gives me hope that one day I will be happy and enjoying life too....
Yes, it's very depressing, especially when they're all smiley and laughing...
Yes... unfortunately theres alot of couples around here...
When I was single it did. But after a while I made myself not think about it, and I found someone.
Yeah..It makes me want to be with someone specially over Christmas =(





Oh well
YES :( especially knowing i cant do anything about it
Yeah, it makes me feel lonely :(





merry Christmas :)
yeah sometimes!
Yeh ::(
Yes
HELL YES!!
Yes, it sure does
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment