Friday, July 30, 2010

Who Supports GAY/SAME sex marriage/couples?

I'm in favor for it, i wrote a paper %26amp; sent it to the government. I'm really strong for this, %26amp; i just think everyone should be happy. I just wanna see what others feel about this, just curoius. It's 2009, time for a change.Who Supports GAY/SAME sex marriage/couples?
that gets my vote. (hand raised high in the air, waving parade style)Who Supports GAY/SAME sex marriage/couples?
Canada has had same-sex marriage for a number of years now. Gay couples in this country may also adopt, which is also a step in the right direction.


For me, it is not a question of supporting or not supporting gay rights - it is a question of supporting the same rights for all, no exceptions.


I never understood where people got the idea that the Bible trumps civil rights.
I don't support the controversy it spreads.


I hate drama.


I wish all were accepted no matter what orientation they are.


Or perhaps if all people had both male and female parts maybe no one could be discriminated against.


That's it.


You could love anyone you want and no one would say a damn thing.
I support same sex marriage, but I don't really need to do anything since I live in Canada... It's already legalized here, along with gay adoption. And yes, it is actually same-sex marriage, not a civil union. :)
I think asking this in the LGBT section there are gonna be a bit bias.. lol :P





Why should anyone else be the ones to decide who can and can't marry in this world? It's the couple who should be allowed to decide!
of course i do. :) Pom is so right. Everyone should be equal, because that is why we are living here. WE have to change our ways and make EVERYONE equal.
i'm a bi dude so obvs i support it and most people here are lgbt so they obvs support it along with the lgbt friendly straight people.
Me, duh.





Equality isn't a privilege, it's a right.
I think that people have a right to do whatever they want as long as it does not affect anyone else. So I am totally in support of it.
hells to the yess!!!





same-sex marriage should have been legalised years ago.
I do. I wish Washington would pass the law, already.
*Raises hand*
Yes i do support it.
I do but they already have it where I live..
i support it :3


-hug- :3
i do
i dint Reilly thing is right but what da heck is up to them

No comments:

Post a Comment