Friday, July 30, 2010

I get uncomfortable around couples. Is that weird?

So I've never been asked out and I'm in high school and I see a lot of couples kissing and stuff and that makes me really uncomfortable. My friends and cousins (who are way prettier than I am) are always talking about their boyfriends and yet again I get uncomfortable. Why do I get so nervous?Will this change when I actually do get asked out?I get uncomfortable around couples. Is that weird?
I don't think it's weird at all because i am also in high school and have never been asked out. when i see couples i don't feel uncomfortable but a little jealous. maybe the uncomfortable feeling is just the feeling of jealousy or longing because you want to be in a relationship. I'm not like accusing you of being jealous i just know that's how i feel around couples. hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment