Friday, July 30, 2010

How much does the average couple spend on groceries each month?

Going to buy the bulk every 2 weeks. And the occasional trip in case of a party of an ingredient they might have forgotten. A round amount, I guess.





Just a couple.. They don't have kids.How much does the average couple spend on groceries each month?
I'm in a couple with no kids... we try to spend no more than $300 per month.How much does the average couple spend on groceries each month?
for 2 i would say 300 will get necessities and get the i want it cause i want it stuff that is for a month though. but then i try to go only for the necessities for my family of 6 and range between 400 and 500 and that is getting formula baby food and baby cereal and a few treats for kids.
a million bajillion dollars
about $500
$240 a month for 2, three meals a day
my boyfriend and I usually spend $300-$400
A couple of years ago around $400.00 a month. Now more like $500-550.00 per month.
I have no idea. I just eat whatever's in the cupboard.
$300.00- $400.00
i'd say between $300 and $400 per month...we have three kids though and spend about $400-$500 per month.
my spouse and i try to astick to $100/ week


we buy a lot at sam's club

No comments:

Post a Comment