Saturday, August 21, 2010

After all the disgusting sexual things couples do, why do they hate to share toothbrushes?

Anyone? I always wonder this!!After all the disgusting sexual things couples do, why do they hate to share toothbrushes?
an excellent question! i have no idea but i am anal about my toothbrush only touching MY teeth. my husband accidently used it once and i had to get out a new one. that is weird. my hubby thinks i'm nuts.After all the disgusting sexual things couples do, why do they hate to share toothbrushes?
What is considered to be disgusting about consensual sex between two people? It is just something that most people don't think about too much, guess because to their way of thinking, it's alright to stick your thing into a girl or for a girl to let a guy do that, but to share toothbrushes is not something they'd do normally, since it is sort of like watching them use the bathroom, it's a private act.
I don't find it disgusting! :)





I don't share toothbrushes with my honey, but if it were the case that we slept out somewhere and he forgot his toothbrush, I'd let him use it.





I think it depends on how COMFORTABLE certain couples really are with each other. Or if one person thinks they don't have the greatest hygiene may cause them to not feel comfortable sharing theirs with their mate.





I'm totally comfortable with my babe.
LOL!!!





Well, I don't do anything disgusting with my wife. I would never even think for one moment that any part of her beautiful body is disgusting. I do know one married couple that the woman gets real angry if her husband drinks from her water bottle or glass. :))))





And we have never had concern about toothbrushes. But it is a cute comment. Makes you wonder about the guy who goes downtown without a problem but freaks out about a hair in his soup! :)))





Why do stores open 24/7 have locks on the doors? Why are hot dogs sold in packages of 10 and buns in packages of 8? Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? If it is sent by truck it is called ';shipping'; if it is sent by ship it is called ';cargo';?
What one does with a partner sexually has nothing to do with hygiene. I don't want to share a toothbrush, drink from the same bottle,any of that with my husband.





There are a lot of things you might do ';in the moment';, but that's where it ends for me anyway. These people that think just because they are coupled up with someone think it's ok to pick each other's nose is just gross to me. Everything has its limitations.
I sure hope you're not married, because calling anything a mutually consenting couple does ';disgusting'; doesn't make for a good sexual future. I don't really think sharing a toothbrush is ';disgusting';, but just unappealing. If my bf spent the night and forgot his, if the choice was to let him borrow mine or kiss him with the nasty morning breath, well, that's a no-brainer. He can borrow it.
I definitely wouldn't think anything my boyfriend and I do sexually is disgusting.


However, we also have a very mild, appropriate sex life.





If you're referring to let's say, anal sex and then performing a ******** after.. Then that's pretty disgusting.





If guys are honestly that freaked out about a girl using their toothbrush, then gosh, am I ever happy I have a boyfriend who allows me to use his if I forgot mine or for any reason !





I use my boyfriends items whenever I stay over at his house.


I think that because I'm his girlfriend, I have the right.


And he has no problem with what I do, even if I wanted to use his razor for my legs.


However, I wouldn't allow my boyfriend to use any of my belongings.


I don't know, it's just the way I am.


I'm entitled to things that are unacceptable to him.
I know that my husband does not have any STD's, so I am comfortable. However, there are numerous gum infections that can be spread by using another's toothbrush and they might not know that they have the beginnings of one of these infections. Thus, possibly passing it on to you if they used your toothbrush.
I think that because what ever bodily fluids are shared, they are organic products. Toothbrushes are full of germs and remnants of whatever your lover was eating that was lodged in their teeth, partially digested by saliva, and passed on to your mouth... do you want a sample of last night's pastrami or yesterday's salmon fillet?
This is funny because I have always wondered the same thing, for me it is a mental thing I am very private about my toothbrush! And if you think about the fact that your mouth is the dirtiest part of your body it kind of starts to make sense I mean when you do a sexual act you usually clean up after it don't you? And part of the process is brushing your teeth to me plac and old food particles and much more gross then anything else that can come out of well you get where i am going...lol
I don't like the way it tastes after my husband has used it; We were forced to share one recently on vacation because he forgot to pack his, and it just felt gross! It smelled different and tasted different. I don't know why, we kiss all day long and his mouth totally does not bother me. LOL crazy huh.
When couples fantasize it's as if they ';jump out of character'; almost becoming someone else and they do anything %26amp; anything together. When couples are all done, they ';jump back into character'; becoming normal people once again.


For example : hating to share each others toothbrushes :)
At one time I probably would not have, I recall a time thinking the same thing... And now I would and at times have shared my toothbrush with my hubby... As I have used his as well... I share all other things with him including intimacy ';SEX';, which by the way is not gross NOR disgusting at all...





I love my hubby... Sooo much!♥
I don't think its disgusting at all hey you share the same spit when your kissing why not everything else me and my husband do we always share and do everything in front of each other ,my family thinks its weird but hey at least we don't hide things from each other : )
disgusting hmmm if you find the things adults do disgusting than you are way to young to understand the anwser to your question I would advise you to go ask mommy and daddy I am sure they have just been sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting for you to ask this question
I actually thought of this question a couple of months back. I got several answers. Most people said it was because we are taught from a young age that your toothbrush is yours and yours only. Not to share it with your friends etc. I am still not sure I got my answer either.
In some cases, it's because the toothbrushes are involved in the disgusting sexual escapades....come to think of it, I think I need to go and disinfect mine ;)
I've only ever shared my toothbrush with one of my lovers but up until that time I felt it was absolutely disgusting. I did object until he made a very good point, ';What's the big deal when you keep your tongue stuck down my throat anyways';
Sexual things married couples do is not disgusting. It's not good hygiene to share a toothbrush. When you're mature enough to know that, it will make sense.
Ughhh...it's nasty to even think about! I would never ever share a toothbrush with my husband...although it's a habit to use ONLY my own brush, it's still absolutely repulsive to share a toothbrush.
I dunno never really looked at it like that. i mean would you throw up in somebody's mouth or let someone throw up in yours. Those disgusting sexual things give us pleasure...there's no pleasure in sharing a toothbrush.
Maybe you want the crack but not the plaque?


I heard somewhere you have more germs in your mouth than on your genitals, so it would make sense that people might find sharing a tooth brush.
Eh, whatever. My husband and i share toothbrushes sometimes. No biggie for us. Of course, we have been monogamous for almost 11 years...
You get great satisfaction from good sex and are willing to tolerate a little mess once in a while for the big payoff. There is no payoff with using somebody else's tooth brush.
Let me see I can give you just a couple of reasons not to share your tooth brush with anyone,even your spouse. Pirea, Herpes and just plain good old bad hygiene practice.
My wife and I share the same tooth brusk, bottle of water, bath water. I imagine that most married folks do the same things.
Cause you shower after sex. You dont shower with tooth brushes.





What about deodorant sticks i wonder if they share that ? i thiink thats gross.
It didn't occur to me that it was that disgusting to share a toothbrush with your partner...





I don't know. It's not gross at all to me.
Disgusting sexual things? Man... you obviously have some sexual issues you need to deal with if that is how you feel about sex... screw the toothbrush... see a shrink toots !!!
I use my toothbrush to clean my mouth from all the ';disgusting sexual things'; if he used it too my mouth would not be clean
Is toothbrushes the correct plural for toothbrush? I always wondered that. I'll have to look it up. Teethbrush? No. Anyway we can't share because he has Hep C.

No comments:

Post a Comment