Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Heyy im doing a project where did u meet ur husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend same sex couples 2 plz thnx?

We met in an AOL chatroom. I was bored, wanting to go out and my best friend didn't. I got on her computer, went into the chatroom and pulled his profile at random. I IM'd him, we chatted for a few minutes and agreed to meet at a dance club. We hit it off, and we've been together almost 8 years, married for 1. I like to think of it as destiny...why else would I randomly pick him out of 30 or 40 other people?


Heyy im doing a project where did u meet ur husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend same sex couples 2 plz thnx?
During daily exercise walks. We would meet up almost each night along our routes. We would pass by and say hi. One night it just happen to be we went around the route the same way, ended up walking together. It went from there.Heyy im doing a project where did u meet ur husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend same sex couples 2 plz thnx?
I met him at work.... he was my boss!!


(b/f - g/f)
I met him in a nightclub. He was getting yelled at by a bouncer for sitting on a chair wrong (he sat on the top of the back rest with his feet on the seat part).





A girl I was with kept saying ';I know him from somewhere';. I just said, ';well wherever he's from..he looks good';....





She went to talk to him, leaving me along, which kind of p^ssed me off, so I walked by and said something to her, he stopped talking to her, looked at me and his jaw dropped. I smiled and kept walking. The rest is history. That was 21 years ago and we're still together with 2 kids.





**and yes, my friend did know him from somewhere...she'd dated his best friend back in their hometown 1500 miles away...
We met on eharmony 4 years ago,%26amp; were married 14 months ago.A very good site,we believe.
through a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment