Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Interracial Couples in commercials?

I have always wondered why commercials assume every couple is of the same race. I guess they want to remain neutral so racist people still buy their products. The only ones I saw a lot of were of Asian women and white men, b/c people are “used” to that. I have to admit though, that slowly is changing. I have seen two fashion commercials with a white guy liking/dating a black girl. Do you think fashion is “ahead” in progress or something? What is your opinions?Interracial Couples in commercials?
Yeah like Eharmony.com commercials, the couples are always the same race. I saw an Ikea commercial with a interracial couple, the man was Asian and the women was Black, and they had a biracial kid(Black and Asian) on the commercial with them.


On the same commercial they also had a gay (White and Asian) interracial couple, they had a kid too.





That's the only commercial I've seen with interracial couples.Interracial Couples in commercials?
OK! that answer above me who told you to get a life, was just wrong. how rude!





you just ask a question, maybe she should get a life.
i have no idea. maybe their is..
I have greater issues to worry about. get a life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment