Saturday, August 21, 2010

UK news today, 1 in 5 couples sleep in separate beds !?

Is anyone surprised at this number ?


It was made clear the main reason for this was due to couples not being able to sleep properly due to problems like, snoring and one person reading with the light on etc.


A few of my friends reckon this number would be higher if people had more money and the option of sleeping in separate rooms given the choice.


What do you think ?


JaneUK news today, 1 in 5 couples sleep in separate beds !?
I saw this as well however it does not surprise me - I do find it sad.





I think it will be to do with sex a lot as well as sleeping issues. The partner who no longer wishes to have sex will blame sleeping in other beds on other reasons to avoid it more easily.





People can buy a larger bed for a lot of sleeping issues. Snoring can be an issue but I don't think 1 in 10 people snore heavily. That means a light sleeper and a heavy snorer for every occurrence - which seems too much.





In my opinion it is both partners or one partner avoiding sex and/or intimacy. The sexual spark frequently goes from marriages. Often people just stay together because it is easier than being apart.UK news today, 1 in 5 couples sleep in separate beds !?
My parents sleep in separate rooms.


They've been married for over 30 years now.


They don't argue and I'm pretty sure they're both happy, but yes - my dad DOES snore.


I think more people will end up sleeping in separate rooms/beds as time goes on.


Right now, I think it's just an expected thing that you sleep in the same bed as your spouse because ';that's what everyone else does';.
not really that surprised, as i'm sure i'm not the only person who gets repeatedly woken up by snoring and ends up on the sofa....
I am I think that's crazy, my sister-in-law and her hubby sleep in separate rooms i just don't get that.
no im not suprised by that number at all. Its petty but after sleeping alone for 15 years im not sure anyone would want to share a bed with me either...lol
Many people have separate beds ,


That doesn;t mean that love is gone it means they sleep better that way.
Oh my god, the British, can they get any sadder. And the funny thing is a lot of them think this kind of crap is clever !!!
My partner snores but i refuse to sleep elsewhere, its just not normal!!
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment