Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Married couples , how many of you quit ?

How many guys and gals have quit masturbation after marriage ? or still do it?Married couples , how many of you quit ?
I dont masterbate as much as I did before, but mainly its because the orgasms he gives me are actually better than the ones I give myself, who woulda figured???? I think its the build up, i am impatient and he goes nice and slow.





Anyway, if we have to spend the night apart (hes a truck driver) we both do it, on the phone with eachother.Married couples , how many of you quit ?
Hell yea both of us still do and lots of times we watch each other masturbate plus we make love 5-6 times a week.





Married 14 yrs


He is 38 and i'm 36
Quit?





I just learned how to do it the right way after getting married. Why would i stop now?





LOL
Still going at it.... my husband is coming around more often, so I do it quite a bit less.... but none the less... still doing it!
Being married you have to do it more, this isn't dating you know.
oh god, still do it... TOGETHER!! :D





half the fun doing it together... :D






Why quit? Still do it and even together.
why quit, the more the better....
Why quit? I still do it.
if you like sex you wouldn't be married.
I still do rarely, but I enjoy it with him better.
OMG hell no still rub one off every once in awhile



still do it
still have a go, its nicer with 2 tho
We both still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment