Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you are against interracial couples?

How many of you do not like see a couple that has two different races? For example: a mexican man and a white girl. Does that matter to you?How many of you are against interracial couples?
I am a white man engaged to a black woman and I can't imagine why anyone else would care. If you are not attracted to people who are of a different race for whatever reason, then by all means don't date them. But why should you care what people whom you were not interested in choose to do. It is a simple case of different strokes for different folks and mind your own business. That's allHow many of you are against interracial couples?
Well my boyfriend is Mexican and I am white.


He looks white though.


I don't really like to see some interracial couples together though.


It just seems weird to me.
no way, it doesn't matter at all to me!! I'm a white female and I'm more attracted to african american men...you can't help who you like
It doesn't bother me, but it does catch my eye more than a white/white, etc would. I was just raised that you don't date outside of your race and it is hard to break that way of thinking.
I am from north carolina and it really dosent bother me.





It would bother most here.





I think its a southern thing though.





Younger people wont think its a problem but older would .





Older people here think hispanic people are out for free money (public assistance) tax evasion and other ways of cheating the working people.





but there is white people that do it to, so yeah
If it matters to somebody that is their own problem. They need to open their minds.
it shouldnt matter as long as you're in love
I dont know if Im sick of them, but Im not like crazy about them
I better not.. my bf is half mex.. i am white.. my daughter is white.. her bf is black..
It's all good. Black, white, pink, blue, you name it.





(Edit) By the way, Mexican is not a ';race.'; Many Mexicans are white (caucasian).
no it doesn't bother me @ all it doesn't matter 2 me as long as u luv the person u with i think its perfectly fine
Doesn't bother me one bit. All that matters is if they both care for each other.
To be 100% honest, I'm fine with all races myself. I've got friends that are almost every race out there.





However, if [when I have kids] one of them came home with someone that isn't white, I'd be...unhappy. I know, thats really messed up, and I don't know why I'd dislike that, but its me. However, I'm not against other interracial couples. Just call me odd.
I don't care what race a guy is as long as he's nice.
Who cares? They're the same as any other couple
no im not against it





if the love you have for each other is equally strong, nothing can separate you because you will find ways to fight the hate





i myself have never been disliked to my knowledge and ive never experienced disapproval of others bc of who im dating


if ever it happens, i would shrug it cuz no one can take my love away from me but myself

No comments:

Post a Comment