Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some good songs about gay couples?

Can someone name A LOT of good or fairly good songs about gay girls and/or boys. I want a lot of songs, and don't forget to put down the artist name too. I don't want too many funny songs, but remember to list funny songs seperately from the rest. Thank you!What are some good songs about gay couples?
';Blue and Yellow'; by The Used


';I Kissed a Boy'; by Cobra Starship


';Lola'; by The Kinks


';You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison'; by My Chemical Romance


';******'; by Mindless Self Indulgence


';Your Name Here'; by Straylight Run (It was written about a guy)


';Choke Me'; by The UsedWhat are some good songs about gay couples?
All the Things She Said (by) t.A.t.U


Ya Soshla S Uma (by) t.A.t.U.


I Kissed a Girl (by) Katy Perry (OBVIOUSLY LOL)





Extra Detail (even though you said none XD I'm such a rule breaker):


Personally I love T.A.T.U. These songs are both the same song except one is in Russian and one is in English. The songs are pretty much about lesbians.





Love me hate me,


Piki
actually elton john sings about couples in general but his only overtly gay song (of any value) was ';All the Young Girls Love Alice'; and it wasnt a very positive look.





most songs written about gay lovers tend to be in the first person anyway like love songs so they dont get specific about the gender. its just a ';YOU %26amp; ME'; kind of thing.
Any song can b about that just let the lyrics work for u ^_^
i caught fire(in your eyes)--the used..umm,that`s the only one i can think of right now...


u could try t.a.T.U,even though they`re not really lesbians,or cinema bizarre..


goodluck
Anyone with a good sense of humour will love electric six - gay bar.
Somebody told me by The killers





More or less He says just something...
like the way i do by melissa etheridge
Ask Elton John .....

No comments:

Post a Comment