Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are you're opions on inter-racial couples?

do you like them?


or do you find them akward?What are you're opions on inter-racial couples?
I think they're great and I support them but many of them are getting bad reps these days. Years ago, since it wasn't as prevalent, people really didn't focus so much on the other person's race (ex. preference wise, exoticness of it). They just fell in love with someone on a whim and they happened to be a different race than them. Nowadays, people, even inter-racial couples think too much about race. They say, ';I prefer this race'; or ';this race looks better'; or ';this race is supposedly easy or good in bed and that's why I like this specific race.'; I think it has been tainted by ';preference'; rather than love and that's why some people feel a certain way about it. I think inter-racial couples need to stop talking about the exoticness of it and talk about the love they have for their partner because people think they're all fetished because of some of the things that they say. It makes other interracial couples look bad because of them.What are you're opions on inter-racial couples?
:]] They're cuterest~!


My mom is black and my dad is arabic (But they're divorced XD), and it makes me feel..all unique and stuff knowing I'm biracial with races that are very...different. xD


You rarely see a black/arabic lesbian walking around..xDD


But, yeah, it's really cool/cute. x3


And I agree with the person above, Love is love%26lt;3333
im biracial...dont see anything wrong with it...got two cultures with extra holidays!!! lol soon enough we'r all gona be beige!!! lol you tend to have a better understanding and respect for different cultures, races and religions that way or is that just me?????????
When are people gonna get used to it???


I have hundreds of years of inter-racial couplings in my ancestry!


No-one is ';pure'; anymore, and that's a good thing. Gets the incest out of your blood.
My God really I do not understand why this question should be even here, I mean havent we evolved at all, or are there still too many backwoods racists breeding in the backwoods. Why is this such a big deal to anyone
I must do I'm in one. I find families are akward in general.






Love is love. Personally I always liked big strong African American men.
it's up to the individual

No comments:

Post a Comment