Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gay cruise ships for safe for commited couples?

I am considering booking a all gay cruise sometime within the next year, what I honestly want to know is. How safe is it for a committed gay male couple, amoung gay passengers? Or would it be better to book a regular cruise? Please be honest, let me know what is the atmosphere on board a gay one.Gay cruise ships for safe for commited couples?
Hi most people book these as a easy hook up place, as long as you are both prepared to say no to people you will be fine, but remember they are also more expensive then a regular cruiseGay cruise ships for safe for commited couples?
I have never been in one, but I am sure that if you are in a committed relationship, it doesn't really matter what kind of cruise you'll take.





Couldn't that be a proof of your commitment? You will have fun on any cruise you choose to take -- cruises are fun!
OMG..i'm gonna be sick.
I would think as long as your relationship is stable you would be fine...Once your mind is made up the word 'no' isn't all that difficult to say.
I have never been....but I would love to go on an all gay cruise.
You know I have wondered the same thing... But I can honestly tell you on a regular cruise there are tons of kids and rude people, both of which can get annoying pretty quickly... However I would think with either, it's what you make of it. I had the best time on our cruise You just have to get used to the rush, rush, rush, wait, wait, wait, from the cruise people to get on or off the boat/be in activity. Good luck and enjoy your cruise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment