Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If love in blind why are interracial dating couples ALWAYS one sided?

Black men White Women





White men Asian Women





You never see anything like Black Women White Men or Asian Men White Women do the degree to which you see the others listed above.





SO LOVE IS NOT BLIND!If love in blind why are interracial dating couples ALWAYS one sided?
I never really thought about it. I am white, and I have seen some good looking black women (not just celebrities).





I have rarely dated a black women, even though I think black is beautiful.





I only date women that I have a lot in common with. Perhaps I just have hobbies that are not popular with most black women. Maybe that is why I mostly date Asian, and Native Americans (my girlfriend is Native American).





I live in an area that is mostly Hispanic. I don’t seem to have anything in common with any Hispanic women. I am Buddhist and not Catholic. I have no desire to have children in my life. These are pretty much relationship “deal-breakers”. That is too bad becuase many doe eyed Hispanic women are very attractive.If love in blind why are interracial dating couples ALWAYS one sided?
Maybe that's true in your neighborhood but it isn't in mine. I live in Chicago and I've seen a black women with an asian man, asian man with a white woman, black and mexican, white and mexican....it doesn't really matter! I don't know why we even care about this stuff anymore. People are people. Lets just get over it.
Love is not blind. Stop living in the clouds and come back to this earth.
It all boils down to personal preference.
i've seen a little bit of every mix, but u r right. love is only blind to a small few. the rest are too afraid of what everyone else thinks.
What is ';ALWAYS';? What do physical characteristics have to do with individual choice?


I suspect you are attracted to black people. Cool. Hopefully, you will be honest with yourself and through your association with ';other than Caucasian'; folks, give yourself an opportunity for growth. Color is not important. Goodness is..
no...you are wrong....i have seen mixers of all of the above...maybe you choose to see what you want........
Whilst this is a stereotype, it has basis in truth (as stereotypes often have). White men go for asian (as in far-eastern) women far more than white women go for asian men. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is the thought of asian women as being submissive and softer/feminine. And black men are perhaps seen as masculine, much more so than asian men.





I'm just speculating, I don't really know what the reasons are.
I think you're proving your own point.
Well, i can definitely say that there are too many black men with white woman, but i have seen a couple of black women with white man and Asian men and white women. NOT ALOT THOUGH. But thats just the way things are. So, yeah i agree with you, love is not blind!!!!
why do all the black people have trouble spelling properly on here? must be genetic
it does happen. i'm white and i only dated black women until i met my wife and she's hispanic

No comments:

Post a Comment