Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much of a tax break do married couples get than single people?

Assuming they have no children.How much of a tax break do married couples get than single people?
I call it a marriage penalty. You will be taxed more on your joint income. When you fill out your W-4 forms, claim 0, married filing single. You can do that. At least that's what I do. I don't have children, and I know I'm giving Uncle Sam a little bit more, but thats ok by me.





Ask your Human resources dept. or your accountant, or anybody that you are close to that understands the tax codes. It is important to know what you are paying.How much of a tax break do married couples get than single people?
LOL they don't that's why it is called a marraige tax. They pay more.
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment