Tuesday, August 24, 2010

';Big Brother'; Fans: How do you like the Couples season so far? Do you find it more interesting?

i like it but i think it was a bad idea for jen and ryan to tell there seceret because DUH they are proboly into the season going to change parteners. but overall i love the season';Big Brother'; Fans: How do you like the Couples season so far? Do you find it more interesting?
Get a life';Big Brother'; Fans: How do you like the Couples season so far? Do you find it more interesting?
I do, but I can't believe they have to be evicted together. This is probably going to be a short season.
I really like it,and I can't wait until Sunday's episode.
I love BB, but I don't care for this season. It's like they knew they only had to fill a1 month void in programming?

No comments:

Post a Comment