Tuesday, August 24, 2010

***POLL*** Are you for or against gay/bi couples?

Im for it what are you?***POLL*** Are you for or against gay/bi couples?
For


everyone should have a chance to experience love!***POLL*** Are you for or against gay/bi couples?
Im for pride! Gay/bi/les couples shouldnt be judged by the society, and get pointed at and what not. Two girls should walk on the street holding hands, without people saying ';omg look, lesbians';





A woman loving woman relationship is blessed by the goddess lmao
I'm totally against it!


I think people like me should be alone forever. Alone, dateless, useless, hopeless.
Yes, especially since i'm bi, i don't don't see anything wrong with it
For For For!
Well, I am gay, so if I was against it, that would be pretty dumb lol.
All for it.
im not agianst it
for it


love is love no matter who its between
I'm for happy, loving couples. Don't care how the couples are made up.
all for it :)
For....I'm not a lesbian but to be honest I don't care who gets married to whom.
For!
for

No comments:

Post a Comment